Our mission is the pursuit of optimal performance through the application of infinite possibilities.
Our purpose is to make our customers’ ideas a reality through the application of advanced composites engineering.
Kamm Projects aim to satisfy customer requirements to the highest quality, through the application of our engineering culture; combining the best working practices with the brightest minds.
We specialise in the manufacture of Polyurethane and Fibre-Reinforced Plastic products utilising closed mould techniques for a wide range of industries.
Our management team has a wealth of experience within the industry and possess a wide range of process and engineering knowledge, which has been adopted to assist in the realisation of high-profile projects such as the original Gibbs Humdinga and Aquada amphibious vehicles and the Bentley State Limousine for HRH Queen Elizabeth II.
Our world-class facilities house equipment which is utilised in both commercial and research and development projects. This equipment includes:
- MAZAK VTC760
- MAKA (MM7T) 5-axis milling machine
- Machining envelope of 3m x 1.5m x 0.7m
- Utilised to machine both soft tooling and components
- Resin Transfer Moulding equipment
- includes dispensing and vacuum equipment
- Paint booth with additional capacity to post cure to 120 degrees C
- Handling and manipulation equipment to cope with large tooling and components
- Post process trimming booth
- Eastman fabric cutter
Kamm Projects ensure that customer needs are realised throughout the design and development process. The customer comes first and all projects are designed with manufacture and end-use as the focus; utilising Kamm’s highly-experienced team to add improvements where possible.